AnAqSim Instructional Series: Advanced-1 Training Package
**We are currently in the process of updating our tutorials to incorporate the exciting new features included in the recently released AnAqSim update (Release 2016-2). Contact Us for additional details.**
The Advanced-1 Training Package introduces an important new area of AnAqSim’s capabilities: development of multiple layer groundwater flow models. Tutorials demonstrate multi-layer model construction for the simulation of vertical aquifer flow, flow to wells with multiple screened intervals, and accurate representation of 3-D flow in stream-lake confluence areas. The package also contains modules on advanced pathline tracing concepts, and techniques for representing linear transmissive geologic fault features. Topics covered in the Advanced 1 Package include:
- Creating multiple-layer models in AnAqSim
- Multiple layer model with pumping well
- Multiple layer model with river line element
- Multiple layer model with river domain
- Stream joining a lake domain boundary
- Stream joining a lake with 3-D flow and discharge
- Flow patterns near a stream joining a multi-layer lake feature
- Adding a transmissive fault
- Pathline tracing concepts and applications
The Advanced-1 Training Package includes seven high-quality tutorials, two lessons, and all necessary modeling files - everything you need to continue learning to model more complex hydrogeologic systems with AnAqSim!
It's time to take the next step to becoming a superior groundwater modeler – with our flexAEM Advanced-1 Tutorial Series!
**NOTE: Since our Advanced-1 Training Package involves the construction and analysis of more complex AnAqSim models than those presented in the free training package, a fully licensed version of AnAqSim is required. Please visit www.fittsgeosolutions.com for information on purchasing a license for AnAqSim.