AnAqSim Instructional Series: Exercise Set 7
The Set 7 Exercise Package demonstrates the link between AnAqSim and QGIS, a powerful open-source software package that can be used as a graphical user interface for building and displaying AnAqSim models - - including the full interactive 3D display of AnAqSim pathlines. Exercises in Set 7 illustrate how QGIS and AnAqSim can exchange data and images to facilitate groundwater model construction and view and analyze model output. Topics covered in the Set 7 Exercise Package include:
- An overview of QGIS, an open-source Geographic Information System software
- Digitizing model features in QGIS for import into AnAqSim
- Using QGIS as a graphical pre- and post-processor to access web map services for basemaps
- Exporting two and three-dimensional AnAqSim model results to QGIS for display and analysis
- Creating an AnAqSim river elevation data set by digitizing points on a basemap using QGIS
The Set Exercise Package includes five high quality exercises, all necessary modeling files, and all associated basemaps – everything you need to continue learning to model more complex hydrogeologic systems with AnAqSim!
It's time to take the next step to becoming a superior groundwater modeler – with our flexAEM AnAqSim Instructional Series Set 7 Exercise Package!
**NOTE: Since our Set 7 Exercise Package involves the construction and analysis of more complex AnAqSim models than those presented in the free training package, a fully licensed version of AnAqSim is required. Please visit www.fittsgeosolutions.com for information on purchasing a license for AnAqSim.