AnAqSim Instructional Series: Exercise Set 7
The Set 7 Exercise Package demonstrates the link between AnAqSim and EnviroInsite, a powerful software package that can be used as a graphical user interface for building and displaying AnAqSim models - - including the full interactive 3D display of AnAqSim pathlines. Exercises in Set 7 illustrate how Enviroinsite and AnAqSim can exchange data and images to facilitate groundwater model construction and view and analyze model output. Topics covered in the Set 7 Exercise Package include:
- An overview of EnviroInsite environmental data visualization software
- Digitizing model features in EnviroInsite for import into AnAqSim
- Using EnviroInsite as a graphical pre- and post-processor to access web map services for basemaps
- Exporting two and three-dimensional AnAqSim model results to EnviroInsite for display and analysis
- Creating an AnAqSim river elevation data set by ditigizting points on a basemap using EnviroInsite
The Set Exercise Package includes eight high quality exercises, all necessary modeling files, and all associated basemaps – everything you need to continue learning to model more complex hydrogeologic systems with AnAqSim!
It's time to take the next step to becoming a superior groundwater modeler – with our flexAEM AnAqSim Instructional Series Set 7 Exercise Package!
**NOTE: Since our Set 7 Exercise Package involves the construction and analysis of more complex AnAqSim models than those presented in the free training package, a fully licensed version of AnAqSim is required. Please visit www.fittsgeosolutions.com for information on purchasing a license for AnAqSim.