AnAqSim Instructional Series: Exercise Set 4
The Set 4 Exercise Package introduces an important new area of AnAqSim’s capabilities: development of multiple layer groundwater flow models. Exercises included in Set 4 demonstrate multi-layer model construction for the simulation of vertical aquifer flow, flow to wells with multiple screened intervals, and accurate representation of 3-D flow in stream-lake confluence areas. Topics covered in the Set 4 Exercise Package include:
- Creating multiple-layer models
- Multiple layer model with pumping well
- Multiple layer model with river line element
- Multiple layer model with river domain
- Adding a trench
- Stream joining a lake domain boundary
- Stream joining a lake with 3-D flow and discharge
- Flow patterns near a stream joining a multi-layer lake feature
The Set 4 Exercise Package includes six high quality exercises, all necessary modeling files, and all associated basemaps – everything you need to continue learning to model more complex hydrogeologic systems with AnAqSim!
It's time to take the next step to becoming a superior groundwater modeler – with our flexAEM AnAqSim Instructional Series Set 4 Exercise Package!
**NOTE: Since our Set 4 Exercise Package involves the construction and analysis of more complex AnAqSim models than those presented in the free training package, a fully licensed version of AnAqSim is required. Please visit www.fittsgeosolutions.com for information on purchasing a license for AnAqSim.